No, not Butler (unfortunately from personal perspective). What a dream run!!
And, I'm not referring to the 4x Duke either.
I'm referring to Mrs......
Charity Wallace!!!!! Woo hoo....my sweet sister-in-law. I told yall from the get go...she'd win the thing. Her style. She did marry a Wallace afterall. (Yes, I just complimented my brother.)
Our money raised is being sent this week in Charity's name to SCORE International to sponsor an orphan named Christina for a year. (Charity, I'll send you a picture and some personal information on Christina.) We collected enough $$ for her birthday and Christmas presents too.
Christina was abandoned at the age of 2 and has been in the orphanage for 10 years---without a sponsor. Thanks to all of you she will be sponsored this year!
Thanks to everyone for giving Hope through Hoops this basketball season. Plan to play again next year......
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
And the Winner is
Posted by Stephanie Walton at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment