Pick your Tournament Brackets Here and Give Hope!

Simple Rules:

1) 100% of pool goes to sponsor orphans in the Dominican Republic in Winner's Name through SCORE International http://www.scoreinternational.org/

2) Donate minimum $10 entry fee per bracket one of following ways:

-PayPal (Donate button below in orange box) @ Stephanieandjay@comcast.net.

-Venmo @Stephanie-Walton-8

-Write a check to SCORE International and give to Stephanie or Jay to submit

3) Enter your bracket at http://hopethroughhoops.mayhem.cbssports.com/e . If you don't have a previous account with CBSsports, register yourself individually with CBS creating username and personal password. Then, use the group password: orphans.

Brackets open Sunday, March 17th after the Selection Show. Brackets must be submitted by 11 a.m CST/ 12 noon EST on Thursday, March 21st.

4) Invite your family and friends to play! Email, Tweet, FB....just ask them to join us to make a difference in the life of an orphan while we enjoy the Dance.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet

16 that is!

Looking forward to weekend full of games. Oh, what will I do when it's all over. Seriously, I don't watch them all but I love the play by play in the background.

Well, I might not can pick the teams, but I did pick Charity at the top.....Word is she's talking trash now and has scouted out everyone's brackets. She thinks she may hold the #1 spot. We'll see.

One more sweet, sweet thing---I've been talking to the SCORE rep and they are in process of identifying a girl that we have all made possible to sponsor this next year. I hope to be able to share details with you before before the National Champion is named.

How wild is this? Our excitment over basketball has allowed us to sponsor an orphan for a year and buy her a birthday and Christmas gift. If every person that filled out a bracket this year, filled out one for a good cause like our Hope through Hoops group of 50 did----- can you even imagine?

0 comments: